WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Exhibition Spaces Nearly Sold-Out: Enquire Today To Avoid Disappointment
Unmatched Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Modular Equipment Packages
- Meters & Measurement Technologies
- Automation & Digitization Technologies
- Mechanical Integrity Technologies & Solutions
- Power Generation Solutions
- Emissions Reduction Technologies & Solutions
- Pipeline Technology & Materials
- Water Treatment Technologies
>> AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS <<
> DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
- INTERNAL & EXTERNAL DETECTION TECHNOLOGY PANEL: Showcasing Successes Of The Latest Technologies That Pipeline Operators Are Currently Testing, Trialling & Rolling Out
- FIBER OPTIC CABLE: Evaluating Proven Advantages Against Limitations
- DRONE TECHNOLOGY: Utilizing The latest Drone Technology To Improve Efficiency & Accuracy And Reduce Pipeline Downtime
- TRUCK MOUNTED SENSORS: Evaluate The Latest Passive Monitoring Technologies
- LEAK DETECTION STANDARDS: Increasing Leak Detection Standards & Innovations
- RADAR BASED TECHNOLOGIES: Applying Radar Based technologies For Sub Sea Pipeline Leak Detection
- IR CAMERA IMAGING: Utilizing IR Camera Imaging Technology
- SMALL LEAK DETECTION: New Solutions For Identifying Smaller Leaks
- ASSET MONITORING IN HAZARDOUS AREAS: Mitigating Asset Integrity & Leak Risks In Hazardous Are
- UN-PIGGABLE PIPES: Understand The Available Innovative Solutions And Methods For Validating Integrity
- LEAK DETECTION ON GAS SYSTEMS: Smart Ball Technologies And Other Innovations To Increase Detection Rates
> DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- REGULATORY PANEL: Ensuring Compliance, Responding To Evolving Regulation & Forecasting Future Standards
- COMPUTATIONAL PIPELINE MONITORING: Understand Pricing, Costs & Comparisons Of Detection Techniques
- ACTIVE MONITORING SOLUTIONS: Understanding Current And Future Technologies Available
- PIPELINE CORROSION MITIGATION: Mitigate Pipeline Corrosion And Reduce Operational Downtime
- DATA ANALYTICS: Utlilization Of Data Analytics To Identify Smaller Leaks And Optimize Programs
- VISUALIZING THE DATA: Optimising integrity Reporting With Real Time Monitoring
- FUTURE PROOFING NEW PIPE INSTALLATIONS: Managing Corrosion Mitigation On New Installations
- ELASTOMERS AND NEW POLYMERS: Innovations And Implementations Of New Pipeline Coatings
Testimonials From North America's Only Initiative Dedicated Entirely To Facilities Engineers & Project Management Professionals
- Decide whether to retrofit existing facilities or build new
- Move forward with advances in modular technology
- Minimize facility design and maintenance costs
- Streamline design processes between old and new standards
- Implement cost-effective automation and monitoring programs
- Compare the cost benefit of centralized versus decentralized facilities
"Finally, facilities engineers share issues and challenges across the industry and are developing/sharing solutions"
"Excellent discussions by 25+ year industry experts on oil and gas gathering infrastructure"
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp
"A great experience: I am glad I was a part of this dedicated facilities engineering symposium and exhibition, and I look forward to participating in many more. It was definitely time well spent in my busy schedule."
- EP Energy
"This conference provided deep insight into operator practices, concerns and solutions in onshore facility design, construction & lifetime maintenance"
- Cabot Oil & Gas
"During two days at the summit on unconventional production & well site facilities design onshore, I have had the pleasure of hearing the thoughts & practices of major players in facilities engineering. Learning what concerns other E&P companies and vendors have, who have a direct impact on production, has been priceless."
- Marathon Oil
"ABC has pioneered what had not yet been achieved, and set the scene for facilities"
- Schlumberger Artificial Lift