Who Should Attend?
This conference has been designed to deliver strategies and techniques:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Pipeline Integrity
- Leak Detection Directors
- SCADA Directors
- Operation Control Center Directors
- Pipeline Inspection Specialists
- Chief Technical Officers
- Corrosion Technicians
- Leak Detection Engineers
- DOT Compliance Specialists
- Directors of EHS
- Senior Asset Integrity Engineers & Specialists
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic key spaces early.
About Our Virtual Events
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content. At the time of writing the Covid-19 virus has radically altered the way in which businesses operate, and many of our virtual events will reflect the issues, challenges and solutions involved in adjusting to this new reality.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our platform provider throughout the event. There is also a widget to for users to access help at any time if they experience any issues with connecting to or navigating the platform.
And just like in a real conference, you can chat to other participants via our online forum. You can see who is logged in and 'in the room' at any time by visiting this section and post messages to individual participants online. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
Why You Should Attend
>> AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS <<
Implementation Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America On...
- Drones With Advanced Laser & Infrared
- New Sensor Technologies For Fixed Wing Planes
- Satellites For Methane Reduction
- Fibre Optic Sensing
- Smart Pigging
- Smart Ball Technology
- Inspecting 'Unpiggable' Pipes
- Pressure Wave Propagation
- Real-Time Transient Models
- Modelling For Multi-Phase Flow Lines
- A.I. & Machine-Learning Applications
Fully-Curated Conference Q & A Sessions
- Benchmark Leak Detection Solutions & Best Practice With Operators Following ALL Sessions
- Delve Down Into All the Key Need-To-Know Solutions To Gain Clarity & Additional insights
- Share Observations & Experiences With Leak Detection Specialists From Across North America