WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Conference Has Been Designed To Deliver Strategies And Techniques For:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Pipeline Integrity
- Leak Detection Directors
- SCADA Directors
- Operation Control Center Directors
- Pipeline Inspection Specialists
- Chief Technical Officers
- Corrosion Technicians
- Leak Detection Engineers
- DOT Compliance Specialists
- Directors of EHS
- Senior Asset Integrity Engineers & Specialists
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic key spaces early.
In life, the best results are often achieved by working with true specialists in their field.
At ProFlex Technologies we have an absolute focus on maximizing the service life of your pipeline assets, providing a fully integrated integrity service which combines state of the art leak detection technology, advanced detailed inspection & repairs, and results oriented expert engineering to deliver results that matter.
For both onshore and offshore pipelines, we are able to provide an advanced leak detection solution which is tailored to meet the requirements of each and every client, providing 24/7 peace of mind that your pipeline is operating safely without leakage.
In addition to our advanced pipeline leak detection and remediation solutions, we are able to provide a one stop shop for the integrity management and project delivery for flexible pipe and umbilical projects, from initial system design through to decommissioning and every stage in between.
With many decades of experience in the selection, development and deployment of complex integrity management technologies as well as delivering focused high end engineering, we are well placed to assist with whatever issues our customers may be facing - no compromise.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Implementation Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America On...
- Drones With Advanced Laser & Infrared
- New Sensor Technologies For Fixed Wing Planes
- Satellites For Methane Reduction
- Fibre Optic Sensing
- Smart Pigging
- Smart Ball Technology
- Inspecting 'Unpiggable' Pipes
- Pressure Wave Propagation
- Real-Time Transient Models
- Modelling For Multi-Phase Flow Lines
- A.I. & Machine-Learning Applications
Fully-Curated Conference Q & A Sessions
- Benchmark Leak Detection Solutions & Best Practice With Operators Following ALL Sessions
- Delve Down Into All the Key Need-To-Know Solutions To Gain Clarity & Additional insights
- Share Observations & Experiences With Leak Detection Specialists From Across North America