Who Should Attend?
This conference has been designed to deliver strategies and techniques:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Pipeline Integrity
- Leak Detection Directors
- SCADA Directors
- Operation Control Center Directors
- Pipeline Inspection Specialists
- Chief Technical Officers
- Corrosion Technicians
- Leak Detection Engineers
- DOT Compliance Specialists
- Directors of EHS
- Senior Asset Integrity Engineers & Specialists
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic key spaces early.
FlyScan Systems is the first company in the world to develop an airborne sensor specifically made for detection of small underground leaks from crude oil and refined product pipelines.
Using a custom-made Ultraviolet laser tuned to detect benzene, FlyScan will enable pipeline operators and oil producers to perform early detection of small leak, minimizing remediation costs and environmental damage. FlyScan is a spin-off from INO, Canada's largest R&D establishment in laser technology, which has received significant funding from US DoT PHMSA and Canada's SDTC and NRC, and is currently closing its Series A venture capital funding.
Why You Should Attend
>> AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS <<
Implementation Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America On...
- Drones With Advanced Laser & Infrared
- New Sensor Technologies For Fixed Wing Planes
- Satellites For Methane Reduction
- Fibre Optic Sensing
- Smart Pigging
- Smart Ball Technology
- Inspecting 'Unpiggable' Pipes
- Pressure Wave Propagation
- Real-Time Transient Models
- Modelling For Multi-Phase Flow Lines
- A.I. & Machine-Learning Applications
Fully-Curated Conference Q & A Sessions
- Benchmark Leak Detection Solutions & Best Practice With Operators Following ALL Sessions
- Delve Down Into All the Key Need-To-Know Solutions To Gain Clarity & Additional insights
- Share Observations & Experiences With Leak Detection Specialists From Across North America