Who Should Attend?
This conference has been designed to deliver strategies and techniques for Directors, Managers & Field Personnel in:
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Pipeline Operations
- Pipeline Safety
- Pipeline Integrity
- Pipeline Monitoring
- Asset Integrity
- Corrosion Engineering
- Asset Integrity
- Facilities Management
> Pipeline Operator Representation At Other Events In The Portfolio...
Including VPs, Managers & Engineers From:
- Kinder Morgan
- TC Energy
- Magellan Midstream
- Plains All American
- BP Pipeline
- Enterprise Products
- Phillips 66
- Energy Transfer Partners
- Crestwood Midstream Partners
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners
- Marathon Pipeline
- Plus Many more...
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic key spaces early.
Fotech Solutions – LivePIPE®
A smarter, faster way to manage and reduce the risks on your pipeline.
Make fast and well-informed decisions with confidence. Prevent criminal activity, malicious attacks or accidental damage. Detect and locate leaks at the earliest possible stage. With the LivePIPE® smart pipeline monitoring platform you can gain real-time visibility of the integrity and security of your entire pipeline network.
Why You Should Attend
>> AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS <<
> DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
- INTERNAL & EXTERNAL DETECTION TECHNOLOGY PANEL: Showcasing Successes Of The Latest Technologies That Pipeline Operators Are Currently Testing, Trialling & Rolling Out
- FIBER OPTIC CABLE: Evaluating Proven Advantages Against Limitations
- DRONE TECHNOLOGY: Utilizing The latest Drone Technology To Improve Efficiency & Accuracy And Reduce Pipeline Downtime
- TRUCK MOUNTED SENSORS: Evaluate The Latest Passive Monitoring Technologies
- LEAK DETECTION STANDARDS: Increasing Leak Detection Standards & Innovations
- RADAR BASED TECHNOLOGIES: Applying Radar Based technologies For Sub Sea Pipeline Leak Detection
- IR CAMERA IMAGING: Utilizing IR Camera Imaging Technology
- SMALL LEAK DETECTION: New Solutions For Identifying Smaller Leaks
- ASSET MONITORING IN HAZARDOUS AREAS: Mitigating Asset Integrity & Leak Risks In Hazardous Are
- UN-PIGGABLE PIPES: Understand The Available Innovative Solutions And Methods For Validating Integrity
- LEAK DETECTION ON GAS SYSTEMS: Smart Ball Technologies And Other Innovations To Increase Detection Rates
> DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- REGULATORY PANEL: Ensuring Compliance, Responding To Evolving Regulation & Forecasting Future Standards
- COMPUTATIONAL PIPELINE MONITORING: Understand Pricing, Costs & Comparisons Of Detection Techniques
- ACTIVE MONITORING SOLUTIONS: Understanding Current And Future Technologies Available
- PIPELINE CORROSION MITIGATION: Mitigate Pipeline Corrosion And Reduce Operational Downtime
- DATA ANALYTICS: Utlilization Of Data Analytics To Identify Smaller Leaks And Optimize Programs
- VISUALIZING THE DATA: Optimising integrity Reporting With Real Time Monitoring
- FUTURE PROOFING NEW PIPE INSTALLATIONS: Managing Corrosion Mitigation On New Installations
- ELASTOMERS AND NEW POLYMERS: Innovations And Implementations Of New Pipeline Coatings