Who Should Attend?
This conference has been designed to deliver strategies and techniques for Directors, Managers & Field Personnel in:
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Pipeline Operations
- Pipeline Safety
- Pipeline Integrity
- Pipeline Monitoring
- Asset Integrity
- Corrosion Engineering
- Asset Integrity
- Facilities Management
> Pipeline Operator Representation At Other Events In The Portfolio...
Including VPs, Managers & Engineers From:
- Kinder Morgan
- TC Energy
- Magellan Midstream
- Plains All American
- BP Pipeline
- Enterprise Products
- Phillips 66
- Energy Transfer Partners
- Crestwood Midstream Partners
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners
- Marathon Pipeline
- Plus Many more...
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at email@example.com to reserve strategic key spaces early.
A tailored sponsorship package at one of our events provides a direct, cost-effective path to help you get your message out to existing or new target clients. Once we understand your specific business objectives, including marketing goals, we can leverage the power of our individual Summit brands to work to your advantage.
(1) 800 721 3915
TTK, the world's leading manufacturer of Liquid Leak Detection Systems for over 30 years, offers a range of oil leak detection systems specifically designed to identify and locate all liquid hydrocarbon leaks in pipelines, tank...View
SPL Leak Detection provides real-time pipeline leak detection systems that can identify a leak in seconds and locate it to within a few feet. SPL's patent pending technology system can operate in all mediums, including oil, gas and...View
Montrose Environmental is an environmental services company with more than 60 locations and 1,300 employees in North America. As one of the largest companies focused on environmental solutions, it supports government and commercial...View
A smarter, faster way to manage and reduce the risks on your pipeline.
Make fast and well-informed decisions with confidence. Prevent criminal activity, malicious attacks or accidental damage. Detect and locate leaks at...View
Lythix Engineering is a Midland-based firm offering UAV inspections/mapping, surveying and power system engineering. Lythix integrates their services to provide faster, data-filled deliverables to our customers with a secure web-based...View
OptaSense is a leading-edge provider of Distributed Fiber-Optic Sensing (DFOS) solutions that provide real-time, actionable data, dedicated expertise and global experience to multiple industries. Operating in over 50 countries with more...View
FlyScan Systems is the first company in the world to develop an airborne sensor specifically made for detection of small underground leaks from crude oil and refined product pipelines.
Using a custom-made Ultraviolet...View
Atmos International (Atmos) provides pipeline leak detection and simulation technology to the oil, gas, water, and associated industries. The company was founded in 1995 in the UK by the inventor of the statistical pipeline leak...View
Why You Should Attend
>> AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS <<
> DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
- INTERNAL & EXTERNAL DETECTION TECHNOLOGY PANEL: Showcasing Successes Of The Latest Technologies That Pipeline Operators Are Currently Testing, Trialling & Rolling Out
- FIBER OPTIC CABLE: Evaluating Proven Advantages Against Limitations
- DRONE TECHNOLOGY: Utilizing The latest Drone Technology To Improve Efficiency & Accuracy And Reduce Pipeline Downtime
- TRUCK MOUNTED SENSORS: Evaluate The Latest Passive Monitoring Technologies
- LEAK DETECTION STANDARDS: Increasing Leak Detection Standards & Innovations
- RADAR BASED TECHNOLOGIES: Applying Radar Based technologies For Sub Sea Pipeline Leak Detection
- IR CAMERA IMAGING: Utilizing IR Camera Imaging Technology
- SMALL LEAK DETECTION: New Solutions For Identifying Smaller Leaks
- ASSET MONITORING IN HAZARDOUS AREAS: Mitigating Asset Integrity & Leak Risks In Hazardous Are
- UN-PIGGABLE PIPES: Understand The Available Innovative Solutions And Methods For Validating Integrity
- LEAK DETECTION ON GAS SYSTEMS: Smart Ball Technologies And Other Innovations To Increase Detection Rates
> DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- REGULATORY PANEL: Ensuring Compliance, Responding To Evolving Regulation & Forecasting Future Standards
- COMPUTATIONAL PIPELINE MONITORING: Understand Pricing, Costs & Comparisons Of Detection Techniques
- ACTIVE MONITORING SOLUTIONS: Understanding Current And Future Technologies Available
- PIPELINE CORROSION MITIGATION: Mitigate Pipeline Corrosion And Reduce Operational Downtime
- DATA ANALYTICS: Utlilization Of Data Analytics To Identify Smaller Leaks And Optimize Programs
- VISUALIZING THE DATA: Optimising integrity Reporting With Real Time Monitoring
- FUTURE PROOFING NEW PIPE INSTALLATIONS: Managing Corrosion Mitigation On New Installations
- ELASTOMERS AND NEW POLYMERS: Innovations And Implementations Of New Pipeline Coatings