Who Should Attend?
This conference has been designed to deliver strategies and techniques for Directors, Managers & Field Personnel in:
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Pipeline Operations
- Pipeline Safety
- Pipeline Integrity
- Pipeline Monitoring
- Asset Integrity
- Corrosion Engineering
- Asset Integrity
- Facilities Management
> Pipeline Operator Representation At Other Events In The Portfolio...
Including VPs, Managers & Engineers From:
- Kinder Morgan
- TC Energy
- Magellan Midstream
- Plains All American
- BP Pipeline
- Enterprise Products
- Phillips 66
- Energy Transfer Partners
- Crestwood Midstream Partners
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners
- Marathon Pipeline
- Plus Many more...
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic key spaces early.
Over 10,000 delegates and speakers have attended the American Business Conferences Oil & Gas Events.
Since then, we have built up a wealth of experience through close research carried out with the industry, ensuring that the initiatives we run provide specific solutions to the current technical, strategic and tactical challenges faced by the industry.
Did You Know..?
American Business Conferences has held over 75 Summits around the world in the Oil & Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees. Our established Oil & Gas Congress series stretches globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Attendees have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company & midstream operator in the Americas and Europe including: Cimarex Energy, Chevron, Prism Midstream, Phillips 66, Reliance Energy, Element Peroleum, Plains All American Pipeline, LINN Energy, Valero Energy, Navigator Energy Services, Rangeland Energy, DCP Midstream, Crestwood Midstream Partners, Blueknight Energy Partners, Kinder-Watco Express, High Sierra Energy, NAmerico Partners, Centurion Midstream, Fairway Energy, Cheniere Energy, Vaquero Midstream, Delek U.S. Holdings, Port of Corpus Christi, Cenagas and more...
Event Sponsors and Exhibitors have included companies including: Dow Chemical, Audubon, Intertek CB&I, Hemco Industries, Innovatia, SafeRack, S&S Technical, Genscape, GTT North America, DNV GL, Dirard Equipment, Hemco Industries, Morgan Advanced Materials, Novaflex Group, Black & Veatch, Navigator Gas, Neuman & Esser, UOP to name but a few.
We also work closely with the principal industry associations to ensure that our Initiatives are as relevant and up to date as possible, bringing you the latest news and information in a well-presented, enjoyable and professional networking format.
Why You Should Attend
>> AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS <<
> DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
- INTERNAL & EXTERNAL DETECTION TECHNOLOGY PANEL: Showcasing Successes Of The Latest Technologies That Pipeline Operators Are Currently Testing, Trialling & Rolling Out
- FIBER OPTIC CABLE: Evaluating Proven Advantages Against Limitations
- DRONE TECHNOLOGY: Utilizing The latest Drone Technology To Improve Efficiency & Accuracy And Reduce Pipeline Downtime
- TRUCK MOUNTED SENSORS: Evaluate The Latest Passive Monitoring Technologies
- LEAK DETECTION STANDARDS: Increasing Leak Detection Standards & Innovations
- RADAR BASED TECHNOLOGIES: Applying Radar Based technologies For Sub Sea Pipeline Leak Detection
- IR CAMERA IMAGING: Utilizing IR Camera Imaging Technology
- SMALL LEAK DETECTION: New Solutions For Identifying Smaller Leaks
- ASSET MONITORING IN HAZARDOUS AREAS: Mitigating Asset Integrity & Leak Risks In Hazardous Are
- UN-PIGGABLE PIPES: Understand The Available Innovative Solutions And Methods For Validating Integrity
- LEAK DETECTION ON GAS SYSTEMS: Smart Ball Technologies And Other Innovations To Increase Detection Rates
> DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- REGULATORY PANEL: Ensuring Compliance, Responding To Evolving Regulation & Forecasting Future Standards
- COMPUTATIONAL PIPELINE MONITORING: Understand Pricing, Costs & Comparisons Of Detection Techniques
- ACTIVE MONITORING SOLUTIONS: Understanding Current And Future Technologies Available
- PIPELINE CORROSION MITIGATION: Mitigate Pipeline Corrosion And Reduce Operational Downtime
- DATA ANALYTICS: Utlilization Of Data Analytics To Identify Smaller Leaks And Optimize Programs
- VISUALIZING THE DATA: Optimising integrity Reporting With Real Time Monitoring
- FUTURE PROOFING NEW PIPE INSTALLATIONS: Managing Corrosion Mitigation On New Installations
- ELASTOMERS AND NEW POLYMERS: Innovations And Implementations Of New Pipeline Coatings