Who Should Attend?
This conference has been designed to deliver strategies and techniques for Directors, Managers & Field Personnel in:
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Pipeline Operations
- Pipeline Safety
- Pipeline Integrity
- Pipeline Monitoring
- Asset Integrity
- Corrosion Engineering
- Asset Integrity
- Facilities Management
> Pipeline Operator Representation At Other Events In The Portfolio...
Including VPs, Managers & Engineers From:
- Kinder Morgan
- TC Energy
- Magellan Midstream
- Plains All American
- BP Pipeline
- Enterprise Products
- Phillips 66
- Energy Transfer Partners
- Crestwood Midstream Partners
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners
- Marathon Pipeline
- Plus Many more...
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic key spaces early.
Access to and use of this site (www.pipeline-leak-detection-congress-usa.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Why You Should Attend
>> AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS <<
> DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
- INTERNAL & EXTERNAL DETECTION TECHNOLOGY PANEL: Showcasing Successes Of The Latest Technologies That Pipeline Operators Are Currently Testing, Trialling & Rolling Out
- FIBER OPTIC CABLE: Evaluating Proven Advantages Against Limitations
- DRONE TECHNOLOGY: Utilizing The latest Drone Technology To Improve Efficiency & Accuracy And Reduce Pipeline Downtime
- TRUCK MOUNTED SENSORS: Evaluate The Latest Passive Monitoring Technologies
- LEAK DETECTION STANDARDS: Increasing Leak Detection Standards & Innovations
- RADAR BASED TECHNOLOGIES: Applying Radar Based technologies For Sub Sea Pipeline Leak Detection
- IR CAMERA IMAGING: Utilizing IR Camera Imaging Technology
- SMALL LEAK DETECTION: New Solutions For Identifying Smaller Leaks
- ASSET MONITORING IN HAZARDOUS AREAS: Mitigating Asset Integrity & Leak Risks In Hazardous Are
- UN-PIGGABLE PIPES: Understand The Available Innovative Solutions And Methods For Validating Integrity
- LEAK DETECTION ON GAS SYSTEMS: Smart Ball Technologies And Other Innovations To Increase Detection Rates
> DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- REGULATORY PANEL: Ensuring Compliance, Responding To Evolving Regulation & Forecasting Future Standards
- COMPUTATIONAL PIPELINE MONITORING: Understand Pricing, Costs & Comparisons Of Detection Techniques
- ACTIVE MONITORING SOLUTIONS: Understanding Current And Future Technologies Available
- PIPELINE CORROSION MITIGATION: Mitigate Pipeline Corrosion And Reduce Operational Downtime
- DATA ANALYTICS: Utlilization Of Data Analytics To Identify Smaller Leaks And Optimize Programs
- VISUALIZING THE DATA: Optimising integrity Reporting With Real Time Monitoring
- FUTURE PROOFING NEW PIPE INSTALLATIONS: Managing Corrosion Mitigation On New Installations
- ELASTOMERS AND NEW POLYMERS: Innovations And Implementations Of New Pipeline Coatings