WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Conference Has Been Designed To Deliver Strategies And Techniques For:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Pipeline Integrity
- Leak Detection Directors
- SCADA Directors
- Operation Control Center Directors
- Pipeline Inspection Specialists
- Chief Technical Officers
- Corrosion Technicians
- Leak Detection Engineers
- DOT Compliance Specialists
- Directors of EHS
- Senior Asset Integrity Engineers & Specialists
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at email@example.com to reserve strategic key spaces early.
New Approaches On Finding The Right Mix Of Cost-Effective Leak Detection & Pipeline Monitoring Technologies
How Do You Ensure Regulatory Compliance And Successfully Leverage The Key Technologies
As regulatory demands for continuous pipeline monitoring and surveillance continue to gather pace, operators have more potential technological solutions for pipeline leak detection than ever before. But as no single technology can effectively monitor and survey all pipelines in all circumstances, the challenge remains finding the right mix of cost-effective external and internal leak detection technologies that can drive the confidence operators need to have in both the integrity of their assets and their ability to detect and respond to leaks quickly and effectively.
So how are leading operators successfully finding and implementing this right mix of leak detection & pipeline monitoring technologies. What are the actual results these technologies are delivering?
Announcing Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection 2022
June 28 - 29, 2022, HOUSTON & ONLINE
Presenting Solutions For Normal, Small & Very Small Diameter Pipelines
>>How Do You Balance All Aspects Of Pipeline Leak Detection?
>>What Are The Technologies That Deliver Tangible Improvements?
>>How Do You Ensure Regulatory Compliance For The Long Term?
Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Implementation Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America On...
- Drones With Advanced Laser & Infrared
- New Sensor Technologies For Fixed Wing Planes
- Satellites For Methane Reduction
- Fibre Optic Sensing
- Smart Pigging
- Smart Ball Technology
- Inspecting 'Unpiggable' Pipes
- Pressure Wave Propagation
- Real-Time Transient Models
- Modelling For Multi-Phase Flow Lines
- A.I. & Machine-Learning Applications
Fully-Curated Conference Q & A Sessions
- Benchmark Leak Detection Solutions & Best Practice With Operators Following ALL Sessions
- Delve Down Into All the Key Need-To-Know Solutions To Gain Clarity & Additional insights
- Share Observations & Experiences With Leak Detection Specialists From Across North America