WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Leaks & Methane Emissions Now Need To Be Detected Across The Entire Oil & Gas Value Chain – All Sectors That Operate Pipelines Should Attend:
- Midstream Companies Operating Trunk Lines, Gathering Systems & Facilities
- Upstream Oil & Gas Companies Operating Gathering Systems, Flow Lines & Pipeline Facilities
- Downstream Refineries Operating Downstream Pipelines & Facilities
THE EVENT IS DESIGNED FOR THE FOLLOWING JOB FUNCTIONS:
Vice Presidents, COO's, Directors, Senior Managers Technical Specialists & Influencers Responsible for Pipeline Operations & Strategy:
- Leak Detection Senior Engineers
- Heads Of Cyber Strategy
- Asset Integrity
- SCADA & Leak Detection
- Computational & Leak Detection Simulation
- Cyber Security
- ESG, Sustainability & HSE
- Principal Engineers Leak Detection
- Analyst Cyber Architecture
- Compliance & Regulation Leak Detection
- Testing Systems Engineers
- Cyber Security Operations
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at email@example.com to reserve strategic key spaces early.
Sr. Manager Buckeye Partners
"Good platform to see what other pipeline operators are doing in the industry and see vendor capability in the marketplace."
Leak Detection Analyst, Kingston Midstream
"Great conference every speaker was enjoyable to listen to and answered questions."
Senior Petroleum Engineer, Pars Oil and Gas Company
"The presentations were of very high quality. Congratulations!"
Leak Detection Technology, Chevron: "I enjoyed learning about current and upcoming leak detection technologies and strategies. It's fascinating to learn where this industry is heading"
Control Room Supervisor, Summit Midstream: "The topics covered were eye opening"
Supervisor Leak Maintenance, Enbridge: "This conference supported the requirements for operators to look at leak detection as a program that includes a system of systems"
MarCom/ Lead Generation Specialist, Siemens Energy, Inc
"We were very impressed with the outcome of this conference!"
Regulation Compliance Specialist, Atmos International
"Very Engaging and Informative"
Corporate Communications Manager, IntelliView
"The conference was a valuable source of leak detection technology updates and industry insights"
Engineering Advisor, Wood PLC
"This is a very well organized conference with excellent quality of talks and discussions"
Nalco: "This operator focused conference sets itself apart from all other trade show events. The Up-Front Research performed to identify the key issues facing operators makes this an extremely attractive conference to participate in. The quality of all the presentations were fantastic. No 'Infomercials' were seen here. This event was pure collaboration and knowledge sharing among all participants"
Managing Director, Lythix: "ABC Events are better than 'booth style' conferences since events are more targeted to a certain topic"
Vp Sales, SPL Leak Detection: "Great one-stop conference to meet leak detection professionals"
Product Manager - Pipeline, Aveva: "An interesting mix of topics with some excellent speakers. I can see this organisation and conference becoming a driving force in bringing innovation to pipeline leak detection"
Operations Engineer, SmartLift Solutions
"Great content with very knowledgeable professionals"
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Implementation Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America On...
- Drones With Advanced Laser & Infrared
- New Sensor Technologies For Fixed Wing Planes
- Satellites For Methane Reduction
- Fibre Optic Sensing
- Smart Pigging
- Smart Ball Technology
- Inspecting 'Unpiggable' Pipes
- Pressure Wave Propagation
- Real-Time Transient Models
- Modelling For Multi-Phase Flow Lines
- A.I. & Machine-Learning Applications
Fully-Curated Conference Q & A Sessions
- Benchmark Leak Detection Solutions & Best Practice With Operators Following ALL Sessions
- Delve Down Into All the Key Need-To-Know Solutions To Gain Clarity & Additional insights
- Share Observations & Experiences With Leak Detection Specialists From Across North America