WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Conference Has Been Designed To Deliver Strategies And Techniques For:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Pipeline Integrity
- Leak Detection Directors
- SCADA Directors
- Operation Control Center Directors
- Pipeline Inspection Specialists
- Chief Technical Officers
- Corrosion Technicians
- Leak Detection Engineers
- DOT Compliance Specialists
- Directors of EHS
- Senior Asset Integrity Engineers & Specialists
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at email@example.com to reserve strategic key spaces early.
Select a page to view from the list below.
Nalco: "This operator focused conference sets itself apart from all other trade show events. The Up-Front Research performed to identify the key issues facing operators makes this an extremely attractive conference to participate in. The quality of all the presentations were fantastic. No 'Infomercials' were seen here. This event was pure collaboration and knowledge sharing among all participants"
Managing Director, Lythix: "ABC Events are better than 'booth style' conferences since events are more targeted to a certain topic"
Vp Sales, SPL Leak Detection: "Great one-stop conference to meet leak detection professionals"
Control Room Supervisor, Summit Midstream: "The topics covered were eye opening"
Product Manager - Pipeline, Aveva: "An interesting mix of topics with some excellent speakers. I can see this organisation and conference becoming a driving force in bringing innovation to pipeline leak detection"
Supervisor Leak Maintenance, Enbridge: "This conference supported the requirements for operators to look at leak detection as a program that includes a system of systems"
Leak Detection Technology, Chevron: "I enjoyed learning about current and upcoming leak detection technologies and strategies. It's fascinating to learn where this industry is heading"
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Implementation Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America On...
- Drones With Advanced Laser & Infrared
- New Sensor Technologies For Fixed Wing Planes
- Satellites For Methane Reduction
- Fibre Optic Sensing
- Smart Pigging
- Smart Ball Technology
- Inspecting 'Unpiggable' Pipes
- Pressure Wave Propagation
- Real-Time Transient Models
- Modelling For Multi-Phase Flow Lines
- A.I. & Machine-Learning Applications
Fully-Curated Conference Q & A Sessions
- Benchmark Leak Detection Solutions & Best Practice With Operators Following ALL Sessions
- Delve Down Into All the Key Need-To-Know Solutions To Gain Clarity & Additional insights
- Share Observations & Experiences With Leak Detection Specialists From Across North America