WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Conference Has Been Designed To Deliver Strategies And Techniques For:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Pipeline Integrity
- Leak Detection Directors
- SCADA Directors
- Operation Control Center Directors
- Pipeline Inspection Specialists
- Chief Technical Officers
- Corrosion Technicians
- Leak Detection Engineers
- DOT Compliance Specialists
- Directors of EHS
- Senior Asset Integrity Engineers & Specialists
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at email@example.com to reserve strategic key spaces early.
President & CEO
Steven Koles is the President & CEO of Hifi Engineering, a fiber optic sensing technology company partly owned by Enbridge, Cenovus, and BDC. Prior to Hifi, Steven was acting CFO at Steeper Energy, President & CEO of Hemisphere GPS, VP & GM at AOL (Time Warner) Canada, Senior VP Marketing & Sales at Group Telecom and several management positions at TELUS Corporation.
Steven has served on boards and in advisory capacities with such organizations as Canadian Energy Pipeline Association (CEPA) Foundation, Fiber Optic Sensing Association, VentMeter Technologies, and others. He is a graduate from both the Faculty of Business at the University of Alberta, as well as the Executive Management Program at the University of Western Ontario’s Richard Ivey School of Business. Steven has also received his ICD designation from the Institute of Corporate Directors.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Implementation Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America On...
- Drones With Advanced Laser & Infrared
- New Sensor Technologies For Fixed Wing Planes
- Satellites For Methane Reduction
- Fibre Optic Sensing
- Smart Pigging
- Smart Ball Technology
- Inspecting 'Unpiggable' Pipes
- Pressure Wave Propagation
- Real-Time Transient Models
- Modelling For Multi-Phase Flow Lines
- A.I. & Machine-Learning Applications
Fully-Curated Conference Q & A Sessions
- Benchmark Leak Detection Solutions & Best Practice With Operators Following ALL Sessions
- Delve Down Into All the Key Need-To-Know Solutions To Gain Clarity & Additional insights
- Share Observations & Experiences With Leak Detection Specialists From Across North America