WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Conference Has Been Designed To Deliver Strategies And Techniques For:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Pipeline Integrity
- Leak Detection Directors
- SCADA Directors
- Operation Control Center Directors
- Pipeline Inspection Specialists
- Chief Technical Officers
- Corrosion Technicians
- Leak Detection Engineers
- DOT Compliance Specialists
- Directors of EHS
- Senior Asset Integrity Engineers & Specialists
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic key spaces early.
Since 2013, Kairos Aerospace has provided a range of aerial solutions to oil and gas industry clients and stakeholders to reduce emissions and improve operational efficiency. Using the latest aircraft-based methane spectrometry, thermal infrared, and optical imaging technologies, Kairos’ proprietary data service identifies actionable opportunities for our customers to reduce emissions and improve field performance. To date, Kairos helped oil and gas operators reduce more than 18 billion cubic feet of methane emissions from oil and gas infrastructure in the United States and Canada.
We currently operate across North America and are expanding internationally this year. Our clients range from small, privately-held independent upstream and midstream companies, all the way to some of the largest players on the global stage. What every company that works with Kairos has in common is a passion for leadership in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) areas. Our clients consistently outperform their peers in terms of emissions, and have made their environmental leadership a core part of their company values. We hope you’ll join us.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Implementation Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America On...
- Drones With Advanced Laser & Infrared
- New Sensor Technologies For Fixed Wing Planes
- Satellites For Methane Reduction
- Fibre Optic Sensing
- Smart Pigging
- Smart Ball Technology
- Inspecting 'Unpiggable' Pipes
- Pressure Wave Propagation
- Real-Time Transient Models
- Modelling For Multi-Phase Flow Lines
- A.I. & Machine-Learning Applications
Fully-Curated Conference Q & A Sessions
- Benchmark Leak Detection Solutions & Best Practice With Operators Following ALL Sessions
- Delve Down Into All the Key Need-To-Know Solutions To Gain Clarity & Additional insights
- Share Observations & Experiences With Leak Detection Specialists From Across North America