WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Leaks & Methane Emissions Now Need To Be Detected Across The Entire Oil & Gas Value Chain – All Sectors That Operate Pipelines Should Attend:
- Midstream Companies Operating Trunk Lines, Gathering Systems & Facilities
- Upstream Oil & Gas Companies Operating Gathering Systems, Flow Lines & Pipeline Facilities
- Downstream Refineries Operating Downstream Pipelines & Facilities
THE EVENT IS DESIGNED FOR THE FOLLOWING JOB FUNCTIONS:
Vice Presidents, COO's, Directors, Senior Managers Technical Specialists & Influencers Responsible for Pipeline Operations & Strategy:
- Leak Detection Senior Engineers
- Heads Of Cyber Strategy
- Asset Integrity
- SCADA & Leak Detection
- Computational & Leak Detection Simulation
- Cyber Security
- ESG, Sustainability & HSE
- Principal Engineers Leak Detection
- Analyst Cyber Architecture
- Compliance & Regulation Leak Detection
- Testing Systems Engineers
- Cyber Security Operations
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at email@example.com to reserve strategic key spaces early.
Fotech’s Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS) technology effectively provides an invisible ‘smart barrier’ along the entire length of a pipeline, which can automatically identify leak incidents within minutes. This is crucial for operators whose global network is vast in both size and scope.
Our technology uses sophisticated edge computing and artificial intelligence which can build certainty on the identification of multiple simultaneous leak characteristics - creating high confidence alerts. As a result our DAS solutions have become integral to pipeline monitoring strategies around the world. It can be deployed in harsh environments, densely populated areas and remote locations that have often proved difficult to monitor using more traditional methods.
Founded in 2008, Fotech Group are part of the bp Launchpad portfolio of companies. We are focused on innovation and excellence as we continuously seek to pioneer fibre sensing technology. We are a trusted partner to our customer in over 25 countries across the world.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Implementation Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America On...
- Drones With Advanced Laser & Infrared
- New Sensor Technologies For Fixed Wing Planes
- Satellites For Methane Reduction
- Fibre Optic Sensing
- Smart Pigging
- Smart Ball Technology
- Inspecting 'Unpiggable' Pipes
- Pressure Wave Propagation
- Real-Time Transient Models
- Modelling For Multi-Phase Flow Lines
- A.I. & Machine-Learning Applications
Fully-Curated Conference Q & A Sessions
- Benchmark Leak Detection Solutions & Best Practice With Operators Following ALL Sessions
- Delve Down Into All the Key Need-To-Know Solutions To Gain Clarity & Additional insights
- Share Observations & Experiences With Leak Detection Specialists From Across North America