WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Leaks & Methane Emissions Now Need To Be Detected Across The Entire Oil & Gas Value Chain – All Sectors That Operate Pipelines Should Attend:
- Midstream Companies Operating Trunk Lines, Gathering Systems & Facilities
- Upstream Oil & Gas Companies Operating Gathering Systems, Flow Lines & Pipeline Facilities
- Downstream Refineries Operating Downstream Pipelines & Facilities
THE EVENT IS DESIGNED FOR THE FOLLOWING JOB FUNCTIONS:
Vice Presidents, COO's, Directors, Senior Managers Technical Specialists & Influencers Responsible for Pipeline Operations & Strategy:
- Leak Detection Senior Engineers
- Heads Of Cyber Strategy
- Asset Integrity
- SCADA & Leak Detection
- Computational & Leak Detection Simulation
- Cyber Security
- ESG, Sustainability & HSE
- Principal Engineers Leak Detection
- Analyst Cyber Architecture
- Compliance & Regulation Leak Detection
- Testing Systems Engineers
- Cyber Security Operations
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at email@example.com to reserve strategic key spaces early.
Naftosense is Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection 2022's Hydrocarbon Leak Detection Sponsor.
Naftosense, an innovative leader in hydrocarbon detection, offers a range of customizable products designed specifically for the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, and Heavy Industrial markets. With a modular product offering focused on actual material detection, Naftosense can communicate accurate leak detection with volume based notifications and without false alarms. From remote location and facility wide installation to miles of pipeline, Naftosense engineering is prepared to offer the best solution available.
Quality means performance with Naftosense, exhaustive testing and continuous improvement, our products will meet and exceed all applicable standards even in challenging environmental conditions. Maintaining a 10 year warranty and all required approvals: FM, C UL US, IECEx/ ATEX, ISO-9001 and more.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Implementation Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America On...
- Drones With Advanced Laser & Infrared
- New Sensor Technologies For Fixed Wing Planes
- Satellites For Methane Reduction
- Fibre Optic Sensing
- Smart Pigging
- Smart Ball Technology
- Inspecting 'Unpiggable' Pipes
- Pressure Wave Propagation
- Real-Time Transient Models
- Modelling For Multi-Phase Flow Lines
- A.I. & Machine-Learning Applications
Fully-Curated Conference Q & A Sessions
- Benchmark Leak Detection Solutions & Best Practice With Operators Following ALL Sessions
- Delve Down Into All the Key Need-To-Know Solutions To Gain Clarity & Additional insights
- Share Observations & Experiences With Leak Detection Specialists From Across North America