WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Leaks & Methane Emissions Now Need To Be Detected Across The Entire Oil & Gas Value Chain – All Sectors That Operate Pipelines Should Attend:
- Midstream Companies Operating Trunk Lines, Gathering Systems & Facilities
- Upstream Oil & Gas Companies Operating Gathering Systems, Flow Lines & Pipeline Facilities
- Downstream Refineries Operating Downstream Pipelines & Facilities
THE EVENT IS DESIGNED FOR THE FOLLOWING JOB FUNCTIONS:
Vice Presidents, COO's, Directors, Senior Managers Technical Specialists & Influencers Responsible for Pipeline Operations & Strategy:
- Leak Detection Senior Engineers
- Heads Of Cyber Strategy
- Asset Integrity
- SCADA & Leak Detection
- Computational & Leak Detection Simulation
- Cyber Security
- ESG, Sustainability & HSE
- Principal Engineers Leak Detection
- Analyst Cyber Architecture
- Compliance & Regulation Leak Detection
- Testing Systems Engineers
- Cyber Security Operations
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic key spaces early.
Astra I2M ESG and Environmental Services is a licensed professional engineering firm that provides environmental engineering, consulting, and compliance services to our upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas clients. Our proprietary compliance solutions provide answers to the complex problems our clients face.
Astra was created to fulfill a need for regulatory consulting and business risk management services in the energy industry, by pro energy, industry professionals. This has helped bridge the gap between our clients, their investors and stockholders, stakeholders where they operate and the agencies that regulate their operations. Our leadership has over 130 years combined experience in the industry, including extensive C-Suite consulting services helping our clients with SEC filings, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) reporting, automation and data management in support of operational decision-making and risk management, safety and SHE training, and assistance with “ESG” rating and Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) planning and reporting.
Astra provides the regulatory and strategic business risk management consulting that you need to keep your operations running smoothly and your company thriving.
For more information visit: http://astra-environmental.com/
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Implementation Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America On...
- Drones With Advanced Laser & Infrared
- New Sensor Technologies For Fixed Wing Planes
- Satellites For Methane Reduction
- Fibre Optic Sensing
- Smart Pigging
- Smart Ball Technology
- Inspecting 'Unpiggable' Pipes
- Pressure Wave Propagation
- Real-Time Transient Models
- Modelling For Multi-Phase Flow Lines
- A.I. & Machine-Learning Applications
Fully-Curated Conference Q & A Sessions
- Benchmark Leak Detection Solutions & Best Practice With Operators Following ALL Sessions
- Delve Down Into All the Key Need-To-Know Solutions To Gain Clarity & Additional insights
- Share Observations & Experiences With Leak Detection Specialists From Across North America