WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Conference Has Been Designed To Deliver Strategies And Techniques For:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Pipeline Integrity
- Leak Detection Directors
- SCADA Directors
- Operation Control Center Directors
- Pipeline Inspection Specialists
- Chief Technical Officers
- Corrosion Technicians
- Leak Detection Engineers
- DOT Compliance Specialists
- Directors of EHS
- Senior Asset Integrity Engineers & Specialists
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at email@example.com to reserve strategic key spaces early.
Flowstate is utilizing the latest big data and artificial intelligence technologies to build new computational leak detection solutions for hazardous liquid pipelines and enable more robust and feasible options for operators.
The Company is a spin-off of the True companies' Bridger and Belle Fourche Pipelines, and maintains consistent collaboration with them to leverage industry expertise and ensure customer focus in product development. The patent-pending technology is tolerant of less-than-perfect data and less-than-steady operating conditions while being configurable and implemented in a schedule measured in weeks. Flowstate's solutions are designed to be retrofitted to existing pipeline instrumentation.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Implementation Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America On...
- Drones With Advanced Laser & Infrared
- New Sensor Technologies For Fixed Wing Planes
- Satellites For Methane Reduction
- Fibre Optic Sensing
- Smart Pigging
- Smart Ball Technology
- Inspecting 'Unpiggable' Pipes
- Pressure Wave Propagation
- Real-Time Transient Models
- Modelling For Multi-Phase Flow Lines
- A.I. & Machine-Learning Applications
Fully-Curated Conference Q & A Sessions
- Benchmark Leak Detection Solutions & Best Practice With Operators Following ALL Sessions
- Delve Down Into All the Key Need-To-Know Solutions To Gain Clarity & Additional insights
- Share Observations & Experiences With Leak Detection Specialists From Across North America