WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Leaks & Methane Emissions Now Need To Be Detected Across The Entire Oil & Gas Value Chain – All Sectors That Operate Pipelines Should Attend:
- Midstream Companies Operating Trunk Lines, Gathering Systems & Facilities
- Upstream Oil & Gas Companies Operating Gathering Systems, Flow Lines & Pipeline Facilities
- Downstream Refineries Operating Downstream Pipelines & Facilities
THE EVENT IS DESIGNED FOR THE FOLLOWING JOB FUNCTIONS:
Vice Presidents, COO's, Directors, Senior Managers Technical Specialists & Influencers Responsible for Pipeline Operations & Strategy:
- Leak Detection Senior Engineers
- Heads Of Cyber Strategy
- Asset Integrity
- SCADA & Leak Detection
- Computational & Leak Detection Simulation
- Cyber Security
- ESG, Sustainability & HSE
- Principal Engineers Leak Detection
- Analyst Cyber Architecture
- Compliance & Regulation Leak Detection
- Testing Systems Engineers
- Cyber Security Operations
> Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase their goods and services.
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic key spaces early.
Over 10,000 delegates and speakers have attended the American Business Conferences Oil & Gas Events.
Since then, we have built up a wealth of experience through close research carried out with the industry, ensuring that the initiatives we run provide specific solutions to the current technical, strategic and tactical challenges faced by the industry.
Did You Know..?
American Business Conferences has held over 75 Summits around the world in the Oil & Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees. Our established Oil & Gas Congress series stretches globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Attendees have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company & midstream operator in the Americas and Europe including: Cimarex Energy, Chevron, Prism Midstream, Phillips 66, Reliance Energy, Element Peroleum, Plains All American Pipeline, LINN Energy, Valero Energy, Navigator Energy Services, Rangeland Energy, DCP Midstream, Crestwood Midstream Partners, Blueknight Energy Partners, Kinder-Watco Express, High Sierra Energy, NAmerico Partners, Centurion Midstream, Fairway Energy, Cheniere Energy, Vaquero Midstream, Delek U.S. Holdings, Port of Corpus Christi, Cenagas and more...
Event Sponsors and Exhibitors have included companies including: Dow Chemical, Audubon, Intertek CB&I, Hemco Industries, Innovatia, SafeRack, S&S Technical, Genscape, GTT North America, DNV GL, Dirard Equipment, Hemco Industries, Morgan Advanced Materials, Novaflex Group, Black & Veatch, Navigator Gas, Neuman & Esser, UOP to name but a few.
We also work closely with the principal industry associations to ensure that our Initiatives are as relevant and up to date as possible, bringing you the latest news and information in a well-presented, enjoyable and professional networking format.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Implementation Case Studies From Pipeline Operators From Across North America On...
- Drones With Advanced Laser & Infrared
- New Sensor Technologies For Fixed Wing Planes
- Satellites For Methane Reduction
- Fibre Optic Sensing
- Smart Pigging
- Smart Ball Technology
- Inspecting 'Unpiggable' Pipes
- Pressure Wave Propagation
- Real-Time Transient Models
- Modelling For Multi-Phase Flow Lines
- A.I. & Machine-Learning Applications
Fully-Curated Conference Q & A Sessions
- Benchmark Leak Detection Solutions & Best Practice With Operators Following ALL Sessions
- Delve Down Into All the Key Need-To-Know Solutions To Gain Clarity & Additional insights
- Share Observations & Experiences With Leak Detection Specialists From Across North America